- What did they wear to school?
- What lessons did they learn?
- What was their favourite lesson?
- How did they get to school?
- How long did it take?
- What did they play in the playground?
- What did they eat for lunch?
Once the interview was complete, the children represented their findings in a ‘Then versus now’ poster. Some things had changed, whereas others had stayed the same!
For other year groups, they too thought about the concept of ‘change’ including in Nursery, the children thought about how they themselves had changed, as well as their families.