The Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint a School Business Manager from 8th April 2019 or as soon as possible to lead on all aspects of school management, finance, personnel, premises, income generation and marketing systems.
The position is a Grade H, SCP: 31-34, (£28,221 – £30,756) 37 hours TTO + 2 weeks
The successful candidate must have:
- Proven experience of financial and personnel management in a business or school environment
- Evidence of successful liaison with a range of professional agencies and the general public
- Highly developed communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Advanced ICT, literacy and numeracy skills
- A commitment to working as part of a team and forming positive relationships with children, parents, staff and other professionals
In return we can offer:
- A vibrant learning community with enthusiastic and engaging children
- A positive and caring ethos
- An excellent new learning environment and resources
- A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff
- A supportive and effective governing body
- A clear commitment to continuing professional development
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
Please note candidates must be available for interview on Friday 29 March 2019.
The closing date is Midnight Tuesday 26 March 2019. Applicants who have been shortlisted will be informed by Thursday 28 March 2019. Those who are unsuccessful in being shortlisted will not be contacted.
All applications should be returned with an accompanying letter marked for the attention of Mr C Sutherland, Head teacher, at the school address.