We are looking to appoint a Midday Supervisory Assistant to supervise and ensure the safety and well-being of pupils during the lunchtime period. You will work under the direction of the Midday Supervisor.
Working hours are 11.45am – 1.15pm, Monday to Friday.
Salary starts at £18,065 pro rata term time only / 7.5 hours per week.
- Have experience of working with children
- Have a sympathetic understanding of the personal and social needs of young children
- Be familiar with games and activities suitable for occupying primary age children
- Relate well to children, inspiring trust and respect
- Be able to co-operate as a member of the midday supervisory team
Applications should be returned marked for the attention of the Headteacher, Mr C Sutherland, at the school address.
Closing date: noon Friday 4 October 2019
To start as soon as possible