Midday Supervisory Assistant – 2 positions (Fixed Term for 1 Year)
Salary: (Grade B £18,887 full time annual salary) Term time only 7.5 hours per week £3,278 – £3,378
(Salary amounts quoted are from the 1 September to 31 August, therefore, if you commence employment part way through the academic year, they are subject to an equated salary adjustment)
Required for May 2022 / asap
We are a dynamic, happy, and successful school in the heart of the community of Dunston and are looking for two people to join our Midday team. The governors therefore wish to appoint to our lunchtime team in order to supervise and enhance the lunchtime experience for our children, ensuring the safety and well-being of pupils at all times. You will work under the direction of the Midday Supervisor.
You will need to:
- Have some experience of working with children
- Have a sympathetic understanding of the personal and social needs of young children
- Able to support primary age children with games and activities with resources supplied by the school
- Relate well to children, inspiring mutual trust and respect
- Be able to work collaboratively as a member of the Midday Supervisory team
- Respect confidentiality.
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- A positive, caring ethos and culture
- A hardworking team of dedicated and committed colleagues
- An excellent state of the art learning environment which is extremely well resourced
Working hours are 11.30am – 1.00pm, Monday to Friday, during term time.
Applications: Should be returned marked for the attention of the Headteacher, Mr C Sutherland, at the school address or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Monday 25th April 2022. Applicants who have been shortlisted will be informed by Wednesday 27th April 2022. Those who are unsuccessful in being shortlisted will not be contacted.