We are really enjoying our new topic and have found out lots of new information about the Arctic. During Geography lessons we have been comparing the Arctic to the UK by looking at the human and physical features that can be found at each. We have...read more
Welcome to 2C!
Please visit our class page regularly to check out our photographs, to find out about what we are currently learning about, and for key information and dates.
P.E will take place on a Tuesday and a Wednesday – Please ensure children have their P.E kits in school on these days.
Forest School will take place on a Tuesday – Please make sure that you child has their kit (including wellies) in school.
Please make sure that your child has their reading book and diary in school every day.
Children are able to bring a water bottle into school. Please make sure that these are filled every morning and they can be refilled throughout the school day.
New spellings will be sent home on a Tuesday ready for our spelling quiz on the following Monday.
Thank you for your support.
Homework Progress Check 1
Dates for your diary
- 26th February – Homework Progress Check 1
- 27th and 28th February – Parent consultations
- 1st March – World Book Day
- 12th March – Homework Progress Check 2
- 23rd March – Red Nose Day
- 26th March – Final Homework Checkpoint
- 28th March – KS1 SATs Workshop
- 29th March – Break up for Easter