- Do you earn less than £100,000 per year?
- Will your child be attending a 3 or 4 year old early education place in September 2017?
- If so, they may be entitled to a further 15 hours of free childcare per week, for 38 weeks per year.
The aim of the extended entitlement is to:
- Support working parents to manage the cost of childcare
- Support parents into work
- Allow parents to increase their working hours, should they wish to
- Some providers will offer “stretched” entitlement, meaning children can attend fewer hours per week over more than 38 weeks a year
- Parents can choose more than one provider to share these hours; however, the number of sites accessed in one day must not exceed two.
The additional hours will be available for families where:
- Both parents are working (employed or self-employed) or the sole parent is working in a lone parent family. Each parent earns below £100,000 per year and no less than the weekly equivalent of 16 hours at National Minimum Wage (21-24 year olds, £107.20 per week, 25 years +, £115.20 per week)
- Both parents are employed but one or both parents is temporarily away from the workplace on parental, maternity, paternity leave or adoption leave
- Both parents are employed but one or both parents is temporarily away from the work place on statutory sick pay
- One parent is employed and the other parent has a substantial caring responsibilities based on specific benefits received for caring.
Working in partnership with Beehive OSC Early Years, we are able to offer:
- 9.30am to 11.30am Nursery Education at Dunston Hill CPS
- 11.30am to 2.30pm Childcare at Beehive OSC Early Years
To apply visit: https://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk/
The online application will issue you with a unique voucher code if your child(ren) are eligible for the 30 FREE hours funding.
Before we are able to offer you a place we must obtain a signed Parent Declaration form for both settings which will include your national insurance, voucher code number and signature.
You will be asked to valid your voucher code every three months which must be shared with ourselves and Beehive OSC Early Years.